Friday, August 5, 2011

And again, life is not being fair.

And again, life is not being fair.

But I didn’t expect it to be -it had already given me a situation I can’t see the fairness of.

And it hurled me another. It’s like trying to catch a boomerang after you've caught a Frisbee -you think you've done it, turned it all around, and the ground you've stood is safe. But the unexpected has just turned a corner, a painful turn, and like lightning, hit you at the back of the head with a crisp WHAP.

And suddenly you have the bloodiest back of the head of all the park population. And dizziest.

-------------

So silly how that last paragraph went. I’m not even sporty.

_______

If only I could state the matters going on inside my head in plain words, I would. That would be lengthier, raw, and boring.

No comments: