Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am confused.



Now is the moment when i just realized that:
1. Emotions are relevant.
2. Moods are real, and they may vary from time to time.
3. Human beings are much more complicated.

These may all just be in my head. Well, all of these are. But am i the only one making these realizations?

If in any part of this you get confused, bear in mind that this is from my head. This may also serve as a letter to my future self in case i lose memory and need reminding of how big a cynic i am.

Heart Attack

For the most part of my life, the heart has been a pumping mass of flesh and fibers that the brain has control of. It does not do anything but keep humans alive.

Now it has occurred to me that when a sudden pang of emotion happens, the body is likely to be more compelled compared to when the brain does the commanding. Well, this is myself under observation.

It causes an upheaval. And it being irrational, i take that the brain would have to stop it. But it doesnt always do that. A losing game it may be, the heart wants it and it will bet on it with every ounce of dignity. Clearly, it is being stupid, driving me stupid, and i end up undignified.

Usually, happiness is the price. And i stand a chance to be content in the end. Happy and contented, but is it all worth it? If being irrational gets me happiness and contentment, i would have to think and think and THINK before anything.

See, this is already bad writing.

But when the heart attacks, i have to write about it.

No comments: